Hui O Momilani - About Us...
What is Hui O Momilani?
Hui O Momilani is Momilani Elementary School's organization for parents, teachers and students.
How does Hui O Momilani support our school?
Hui O Momilani provides teachers and specialists with grants for programs/activities such as:
- The drama program, which has been expanded to all grades
- Open House Refreshments
- Family Fun Night
- The Costume Ball
- Craft Night
- Celebrate Reading Night
- Snow Day
- Celebrating the Arts
- Sports Clinics
- Momilani Library Endowment
- Faculty/Staff Hospitality (beginning- and end-of-school lunches), and appreciation gifts.
- Educational Subscriptions (Time For Kids, National Geographic Explorer, Kid Biz, etc.)
- We finance these activities through dues, our annual magazine fundraiser (for more information, see the back of this flier) and your generous donations.
Board of Directors
- President: Tracie Romualdo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Greg Matsui: email@example.com
- Treasurer: Tom Chang: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Lillian Takamura: email@example.com
- The fundraising committee also needs volunteers to help process orders and distribute prizes.
- The work is generally done between 8 and 10 a.am. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- If you would like to lend a hand on one or more days, please e-mail:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office and leave your name and contact number. A committee member will call you.